Little Babes
welcome to Little babes hope you enjoy the site x

NEW members ,Please add a post in the newbies section and tell us about your selfs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Babes
welcome to Little babes hope you enjoy the site x

NEW members ,Please add a post in the newbies section and tell us about your selfs
Little Babes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boys Transion meeting

3 posters

Go down

Boys Transion meeting Empty Boys Transion meeting

Post by mum2specialboys Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Sad Hi all had meeting other day for Ty and Nigel well they started with Nigel. everythink went fine hes coming on but speech will never get to what we want hes always gonna have to use communication book bless him well socialworkers said there bit that theyll continue with respite will give me has much help has i need and also they have a lady that does relaxatio for parents so am taking them up on that 1 also they gonna get things for boys to do outa school i was really pleased with teacher and socialworkers parts but connexions i was furious he said well Nigel can go to mainstream collage or specialneeds well i had to quickly intercede has teacher was looking furiously has was socialworkers they were ready to say somethink i replied no Brian we want a asd unit for nigel somethink like residential care for in the near future we will keep him for has long has we possibly can so he said wel have a meeting then and sort it then socialworkers turned and said what they thought teacher relaxed then lol. then came Tys turn well his teacher was well chuffed with him he was in meeting but didnt stay long has he wanted his dinner lmao he read out what his views were hes now top of his class so am really proud of him she read out his probs said hes till got them but hes so bright hes doing karate at xmas hes doing tickets for the xfactor they doing hes also in 2011 being in charge of holiday to butlins next year hes doing football they also said hes in charge of warming up and cooling down in pe of the younger children well came the piece of socialworkers said again his respite will stay same has he loves it then connexions we all got mad again said mainstream we told him hed not cope has his older brother and cousins didnt cope in mainstream and they only had aspie. well ty wants to go to specialneeds collage for building gardening art has hes very clever at art and poetry hes done the titanic a few times loves drawing that he wants to be a builder or a landscape gardner bless sorry for long post tc all Debby xxx

mum2specialboys

Back to top Go down

Boys Transion meeting Empty Re: Boys Transion meeting

Post by MELS Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:06 pm

oh hun, all the best with it all.
MELS
MELS

Back to top Go down

Boys Transion meeting Empty Re: Boys Transion meeting

Post by cas Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:07 pm

awww sound like you got two special boys there hun Very Happy
cas