Little Babes
welcome to Little babes hope you enjoy the site x

NEW members ,Please add a post in the newbies section and tell us about your selfs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Babes
welcome to Little babes hope you enjoy the site x

NEW members ,Please add a post in the newbies section and tell us about your selfs
Little Babes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling bit narked off.

Go down

Feeling bit narked off. Empty Feeling bit narked off.

Post by ~*~TiGgY~*~ Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:15 am

Ray has sent me an email with church work he got booked in up til new year which I'm happy with as its extra cash for xmas, travel to glasgow on boxing day n ttc etc....

anyways todays job was marked down as student gig at the cathedral which i was told me n aly cud go to and I was really looking forward to it so arranged to meet him there (long story short church had to hire a van to get all the sound n light stuff there)

Anyways we get there n i get hold of ray n ask wat time it finish at (bear in mind it hadnt even started as they are still setting up)

He then tells me he not finished til 10 n doesnt have the car seat so we wud have to get bus home.

I said why shud we sit bout til that time wen aly is already tired n is bed by 7 or 8 if i wait on the bus we wudnt get home til 11.

On top of that walking to the bus stop some nutter walks over n asks if he can take pics of aly so i told him where to go.

I know it sounds daft but today I 'm knackered too n aly wanted her daddy.
~*~TiGgY~*~
~*~TiGgY~*~

http://parentsland.proboards.com

Back to top Go down